A Chief Information Officer (CIO) or a Chief INformation Security officer is not just for large businesses anymore! InfoTech Innovator’s Virtual CIO/CISO (vCIO/vCISO) is perfect for a small or medium-sized business that needs a part-time or a fractional CIO/CISO instead of a full-time salaried executive. For many small or medium-size businesses a full time CIO/CISO can be very costly yet overall IT guidance / strategic planning is vital to all businesses.
Trusting in house or outsourced IT technicians to guide a businesses overall IT Strategy is also dangerous because they often lack the needed broader IT business vision required. This results in missed business opportunities, IT service that doesn’t perform or expand with the business, short term ‘fire fighting’ and instability becomes the norm (very poor SLA performance), Too many ‘penny wise and pound foolish’ IT unforeseen expenditures, technology biases and vendor lock-in, etc. Our Virtual CIO/CISO (vCIO/CISO) can help!
InfoTech Innovator’s Virtual CIO/CISO (vCIO/vCISO) service provides your company with a senior executive that serves as a part-time or fractional CIO/CISO and IT Trusted Adviser to your business. All InfoTech Innovator’s Virtual CIO’s and CISO’s possess executive level business acumen skill skilled coupled with a broad technical background in a wide range of technologies. Businesses get the benefit of having someone that brings years of experience operating in diverse IT environments to your business without having to pay for a full-time senior IT executive.
..and in terms of dollars and cents, A Virtual CIO/CISO is a fraction of the cost of a full-time IT Manager (or CIO/CISO).
InfoTech Innovator’s’s Virtual CIO/CISO will be capable of leading any or all of the following tasks as needed, to support your enterprise:
- Objective analysis of IT Operations
- Policy and Procedures best practices (example: ITIL)
- HIPAA Security Risk Assessment Services ( Healthcare or their business associates)
- Governance and IT Business Processes
- Vendor management
- Risk management
- Project and business initiative prioritization
- Technology Road-map
- Cloud Readiness
- Remediation projects
- IT Security Assessments
- IT Security Road Map and Planning
- IT Security Posture Advice and Counsel
IT Strategic Planning:
- Customized IT road-maps
- Matching business strategies with technology architectures such as cloud hosting, software as a service (SaaS), virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), remote infrastructure monitoring and management, 24×7 help desk services,
- Backup and disaster recovery (BDR) and business continuity
- IT improvement metrics and insuring business goal alignment
- IT Process improvements
- IT Security Plan Development
- Development of IT Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), RFI’s, RFP’s
- Vendor performance analysis
- Developing a prioritized list of what needs to get done
Benefits to Using InfoTech Innovator’s’s Virtual CIO/CISO service:
- Quickly obtain the CIO/CISO competencies you need
- Benefit from years of IT experience in diverse environments for a fraction of the cost of a full time CIO/CISO
- Avoid paying for a full-time senior level IT executive
- Free up Executives from the effort managing complex IT initiatives
- Use an Executive who has expertise driving IT projects to completion and managing budgets
- Use InfoTech Innovator’s Virtual CIO/CISO to drive the value, you paid for, out of your IT environment.